Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Aug 19 10:27:35 EDT 1997

Please find a reference to Harald's notes from Munich.

He raises a number of concerns that relate to our projerct, such as
security, character sets and internationalization.

Recommended reading.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

>Subject: Travel notes from Munich IETF available
>Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 05:48:10 PDT
>Sender: hta at dale.uninett.no
>
>My usual set of incoherent ramblings from the Munich IETF, disguised
>in the form of a travel report, is available from the URL
>
>http://domen.uninett.no/~hta/reiser/ietf-aug97.html
>
>Comments on gross inaccuracies, legally actionable insults or
>simple misunderstandings are welcome.
>
>                      Harald T. Alvestrand

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com