IPP> briefing presentation review telecon

Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Thu Aug 21 19:29:35 EDT 1997

I have set up an 800 number call for

Friday
8/22/97
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM (Mountain)
800-600-5302
code:  370059

Please, those that are attending/presenting call in with
your comments.  I want to review my slides for sure, but
we could go through all the presentations if you wanted.

If you can't call in or have comments, please get them to
me via email before the call.

Roger has already suggested some sample flows
rather than some of the detail that is there.

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com