Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 2 14:26:18 EDT 1997

Carl-Uno,

Sorry that I missed the point of the Munich discussion.  I had thought at our
last IPP meeting we discussed perhaps keeping the security document as an
Informational RFC.  If we don't do this, we end up copying many pages to the
model document, or losing a lot of the background on security considerations.

I'm willing to go either way, but want to be sure we all agree on moving
significant
content from the security document to the model document. Then I think we have
settle on moving sections over in bulk, or cutting it up and dispersing it
throughout
the model document in various sections where it applies.

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems