Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Sep 11 12:26:21 EDT 1997

Considering we have just declared a "Functionality Freeze", is this
something we really need to do?

Can you cite some examples/scenarios in which *not* having this
new attribute would make life very difficult (or impossible) to
implement?

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --