We made a decision to eliminate all document attributes because we didn't want
to design the mechanism for returning one attribute per document for version 1.0.
I agree with that decision. But now I have realized that SendURI has to send
a separate document-URI for each Send-URI operation which means there is a
separate value of document-URI for each document.
The following are possible solutions:
1) bad idea: solve the multiple-document-attribute problem
2) OK maybe: document-URI is an operation attribute that does
not stick to the job object. That is, Get-Attributes does not
return a document-URI created by a Send-URI operation.
Get-Attributes could return a document-URI value set by
Print-URI but it might seem strange that document-URI is
available for Print-URI jobs but not Create-Job/ Send-URI jobs.
3) OK maybe: eliminate Send-URI in version 1.0, but keep Print-URI which
doesn't have this problem.
#3 is probably a little bit better than #2.