these are subjects that I expect to get discussion on in this week's call:
1) We still seem to have some disagreement what the consequences of
dropping all document attributes mean.
2) Do we have any comments on the minutes from Atlanta (not out yet, but
will hopefully be out before Wednesday).
3) How is the editing work shaping up? Are we still on track to go for
last call at the end of September?
4) Any further news about the joint prototyping efforts?
5) The IETF has sent out a note about reserving WG sessions for the next
IETF meeting. Will we be done by then, or will we need a session e.g. to
discuss the LPR mapping document?
The numbers as reminder:
The phone number is 1-423-523-7162. The access code is 190148.
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com