don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Sep 22 23:09:40 EDT 1997

>2)  Do we have any comments on the minutes from Atlanta (not out yet, but
>will hopefully be out before Wednesday).
Likely.

>3)  How is the editing work shaping up? Are we still on track to go for
>last call at the end of September?
I have received no specific areas (other than security) that need to
be changed in the Requirements Document.  I'd say the chances of publishing
a new version are 50-50 for September 30th.

Don

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *