IPP> MOD - new model document

Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Mon Oct 27 09:33:01 EST 1997

I had never before sent an "06" version into the IETF so they should not be
confused (I hope).

Scott

>>> Tom Hastings <hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com> 10/24 7:23 PM >>>
Be careful.  Not only does the date still say 10/14/97 as Scott points
out, but the file name at the top of first page says
<draft-ieft-ipp-model-06.txt>.  It should be 07.

This will confuse the IETF secretariat a lot.  I had the same problem
with the Job Monitoring MIB.

Tom