Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Thu Oct 30 17:15:09 EST 1997

It should be mediaType, but since we already have "media" we will use
"mimeMediaType" in both the Model and Protocol documents.  See the
meeting minutes from the 10/29/97 meeting and the new documents in the
next few days.

Scott

>>> Rick Yardumian <rick at cp10.es.xerox.com> 10/30 11:29 AM >>>
Hi,

I just noticed that the protocol spec (23Oct97) lists a new mediaType value
tag but does not contain a mime type value tag.  Should the mediaType value
tage be changed to mimeType?

Rick
Rick Yardumian
Xerox Corporation    Voice: (310) 333-8303 / 8*823-8303
Corporate Research & Technology Fax: (310) 333-6342 / 8*823-6342
701 S. Aviation Blvd, ESAE-242 Email: rick at cp10.es.xerox.com
El Segundo, CA 90245