IPPDEV> Re: IPP> Re: IPP developers mailing list established

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Tue Nov 18 17:05:45 EST 1997

Rich,

> Speaking as one monitoring this list, I thought I'd appreciate having the
> development discussion in a separate list so I can turn the "volume" up or
> down as I wish. HOWEVER: If two lists means that contributors are going to
> feel the need to crosspost to both lists and I have to wade through the
> same text twice (as in the message with this subject line), well...  that
> is something "up with which I shall not put."

I couldn't agree with you more.  There is *way* too much cross-
posting on the various PWG lists.  However, to date, there has
been very little cross-posting to both the IPP and IPPDEV lists.

Let's keep it that way, too!

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --