IPP> TES - January meeting

Zehler,Peter pzehler at channels.mc.xerox.com
Wed Dec 17 07:59:54 EST 1997

All,
   There has been a request to hold an implementers/testing meeting on
Thursday during the January PWG meeting.  I would like to gauge the
interest in such a meeting.  There are a few alternatives.
   1) implementers/testing meeting on Thursday
   2) informal implementers/testing dinner Wednesday night
   3) TES item on IPP agenda to discuss how to get TES moving
I am looking for input from the IPP group on which alternative(s) should
be pursued.  Any other ideas are also welcome.

Pete

Email:   pzehler at channels.mc.xerox.com
US Mail: Peter Zehler
         Xerox Corp.