Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Dec 19 21:32:08 EST 1997

Hi all,

I just got word back from the editors that new drafts will be sent to the
IETF secretariat tonight.

However, it still seems that we have not yet reached final consensus on the
security issue, and it seems improper to try to rush through a solution now
when many of you have already begun your holidays.

Please try to find some time between your seasonal celebrations to look
over the new drafts so that we can all start with the same background
knowledge of where we stand in the new year.

I thank you all for the considerable time and efforts that you have spent
on the IPP project in 1997 and wish you all

	A MERRY CHRISTMAS

            and

	A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com