IPP> JOBOP Systems Engineer

915604 at candseek.com 915604 at candseek.com
Fri Nov 20 13:12:02 EST 1998

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page
or database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual
within the following conditions:

I am working for one of the leading technology software companies
in the Business software industry. We are seeking people experienced
in Unix system and/or Windows NT administration. This person
will work in any of three areas (New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Ohio)
They will join either of two groups; Systems Engineering or Post
Sales Implementation. This position requires; 3-5 years experience
with Unix and/or Windows NT administration, prior experience in
project management or pre-sales support of software product,
excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of network
management, GREEN CARD (minimum) and ability to travel within
a well-defined territory(and occasionally, outside the territory).

We offer an opportunity to become involved with leading edge
technology, and excellent compensation package (to $80,000 plus bonus),
outstanding benefits (including company paid medical and dental, 401K,
tuition reimbursement etc.), outstanding working environment and
an opportunity to work for one of the largest, most recognizable companies in the software
industry .

Geographic Location of Position: New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Ohio

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward this
to them or contact:

Dave Eide
Quest_IT
Voice: 609-584-9000 ext. 273