IPP> IPP server behavior

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Mon Dec 14 10:50:28 EST 1998

I concur with Scott's comment, and would also like to add that I think the
server can return an error message to a POST at the point it determines
there is a problem, and not necessarily when the entire POST has been
transferred. I think we have text in the protocol doc or implementer's
guide that mentions this.

If you're using a library or other 3rd party component that doesn't allow
this behavior, then it's an implementation problem and not a problem with
IPP.

Randy