IPP> Notification Requirements

Ira Mcdonald x10962 imcdonal at eso.mc.xerox.com
Tue Feb 17 12:21:58 EST 1998

HELP,

Could you folks PLEASE stop sending PDF and Word files as enclosures
(which should not be happening on an IETF-chartered working group
list) and start regularly posting them to the PWG server and mailing
a pointer?

I've missed the context of a fair amount of discussion lately.  Also,
when PDF is the most 'neutral' format posted (and not flat text),
some of us have great difficulties keeping up.

Roger, I haven't even looked at my scratch file copy of your note
yet, so maybe you sent a pointer.

Please lighten up on the huge opaque enclosures.  Some of us only
get mail through a dial-up interface.

Thanks,
- Ira McDonald
  High North