Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Tue Feb 17 17:22:45 EST 1998

Oops...  This clause in my last posting had a typo that might
confuse folks:

> ...those vendors should *not* be saying
> things like "We can standardize on that function because it
> would require too much RAM/ROM in the printer, thereby increasing
> the product's price beyond its targeted price point."

Of course, I *meant* to say:

...those vendors should *not* be saying things like "We can't..."
                                                        ^^^^^
Sorry about that.

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --