don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Feb 26 08:28:40 EST 1998

Since I always complain when people wait until
the night before the meeting to post their
presentation, I thought I'd set the right
example.

I have placed a PDF copy of my presentation on TIPSI
which I will make at the Austin meeting on the Lexmark
ftp server as:

ftp://ftp.lexmark.com/pub/ieee/1284.1/pwg12841.pdf
This server also contains other information on
IEEE Std 1284.1-1997.  This particular set of charts
is an updated version of a presentation I gave a year
or so ago at the IEEE 1284 Implementors Forum.  I have
updated the standard's name, status, etc.

Since this is not a PWG project (at least not now)
but rather an IEEE project, I think leaving in on
the 1284.1 server is best.

To Ira and others:  I am sorry, this is a PDF of my
Freelance charts and as such there are lots of
pictures and such which simply don't translate to
ASCII text.  There is no text version.

Don

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *