IPP> IPP document set - naming convention(s)

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Mar 13 15:45:36 EST 1998

I think this issue was decided in Austin with a name change for the
Protocol document.
Considering the pain separating them now would be and having to deal with
editing all
the cross references, etc. in the IETF format is just not worth it.  When
the time comes to
map IPP to another transport then Bob or whoever is editor of that protocol
document
can make the split.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *