Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Mar 18 13:27:03 EST 1998

I thought the UPD study group was formed to talk about print drivers
(extending the concept of the GPD concept to the next evel, etc..), and
not a host-to-device protocol. I don't recall wire protocols ever
brought up in the last couple of meetings. If there is both an
application model (GPD, etc) and a wire protocol developed, I would hope
there would be two study groups involved, since the expertise on either
topic is largely orthogonal.

Randy