Carl Kugler kugler at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 27 14:56:41 EST 1998

I found it rather easy to implement when I did it.

"ipp-attribute-fidelity" is another special attribute because it, too,
determines how all attributes should be interpreted.

I think there's no getting around saving some state during initial attr=
ibute
processing which is later used to evaluate the operation as a whole.

Certainly you could save the raw form of any 'text' or 'name' strings d=
uring a
first pass over the attributes, then interpret them using the supplied
"attributes-charset" and "attributes-natural-language" in a later phase=