IPP>MOD: Problem in IPP encoding with "attributes-charse

IPP>MOD: Problem in IPP encoding with "attributes-charse

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Mar 30 17:22:40 EST 1998

Yes, I realize that there is a work-around, but none of us should have to deal
with this mess in our implementations. Instead, we need to change the spec
so that the implementations will be simpler.  The lack of ordering with regard
to charset and language has no value.

"ipp-attribute-fidelity" is not the same problem because its value applies to
the following group. That is, the ordering rules work in this case.

Bob Herriot