Carl Kugler kugler at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 7 15:36:39 EDT 1998

Bob-

Looking back over your earlier reply, I'm still having trouble reconcil=
ing
these sentences:

> Note, even if it [attributes-charset] is present in a job attributes =
group it
does not affect the charset of those attributes.  All attributes in the=
 entire
response are in the charset specified by attributes-charset in the oper=
ations
attribute group...

>Note that in the example attributes-natural-language is in one of the =
job
attribute groups in order to override the natural-language in the opera=
tion
attributes.

The attributes-charset in the operations attribute group cannot be over=
ridden
but the attributes-natural-language can?

   -Carl

robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM on 04/06/98 05:18:21 PM
Please respond to robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM