Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 17 15:56:15 EDT 1998

I am very sorry I was unable to make today's phone conference. However,=
 I am in
FULL agreement with all of the recorded decisions. Congratulations on t=
he
apparent decisive nature of today's call.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

owner-ipp at pwg.org on 06/17/98 01:49:13 PM
Please respond to owner-ipp at pwg.org