Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jun 22 13:41:01 EDT 1998

All,

We have just got the port number for IPP allocated.

As for editing of our documents, I suggest to put into the
Model document that a new default port number will be allocated
for each mapping, and that the new port number 631 is then
specified in the Protocol document. All agreed?

Carl-Uno

>From: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority <iana at isi.edu>
>Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:27:37 PDT
>To: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
>Subject: Re: Application for port-number
>Cc: iana at isi.edu
>

>Carl-Uno Manros,
>
>We have assigned port number 631 to ipp with you as the point of
>contact.  Thanks.
>
>Josh Elliott

>Information Sciences Institute
>Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
>4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 1001
>Marina del Rey, CA 90292
>USA
>
>Voice: (310) 822-1511 x302
>FAX:   (310) 823-6714
>email: iana at iana.org

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com