Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jun 23 14:27:17 EDT 1998

Scott just phoned me from an off site meeting and he was not able
to do the diff with the January version.  MS-WORD had problems with
doing the diff.

So the revision marks are against the May 29 version only (contrary
to the message sent below).

Tom

<hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com>)