Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jun 29 19:50:28 EDT 1998

All,

Looking at the work at hand and the fact that many of us will met next week
anyway, I decided to not to hold a phone conference this week.

Instead, I will spend the time with editors to get our drafts completed, as
wel as getting our agenda for next week's meeting sorted out.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com