IPP> ADM - New drafts with old text

Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jul 7 17:50:01 EDT 1998

I assume that you are all confused about some of the new IPP draft document
announcements that have come round.

Somebody in the IETF secretariat has simply taken the previous
announcements and just changed the version numbers on the documents - sigh..

I have written to the IETF secretariat and complained. The first document
has now been re-announced with the updated info, the rest should hopefully
follow soon.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com