IPP> Re: IPP Scheme

Carl Kugler kugler at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 13 13:36:55 EDT 1998

But HTTP/1.1 client MUST use the absolute path form for the Request-URI when
talking to an origin server.  The abs_path part of IPP: and HTTP:  URLs are
identical.

Quote:
"The most common form of Request-URI is that used to identify a resource on an
origin server or gateway. In this case the absolute path of the URI MUST be
transmitted (see section 3.2.1, abs_path) as the Request-URI..."
Or are you discussing HTTP headers other than Request-URI?

  -Carl

rturner at sharplabs.com on 07/13/98 10:12:36 AM
Please respond to rturner at sharplabs.com