IPP> IPP Bake-off update and a good rule

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Wed Jul 22 14:17:26 EDT 1998

All,
  There is a problem getting facilities the week of September 14 for the IPP
Bake-off.  The date has been moved to September 7, 8, and 9 at Microsoft in
Redmond WA.
   Don has also pointed out a basic rule from the printer MIB Bake-off. That
rule is:
 "If you don't show me yours, you can't see mine."
meaning that only those companies that are bringing products to be tested
will be allowed to attend the bake-off.
I assume this rule will also be used for the IPP Bake-off.

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Networked Products Business Unit
				Email: Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com