IPP> MOD & PRO - Latest text on ipp scheme

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 29 14:48:54 EDT 1998

During today's phone conference it turned out that some people were
unclear about the latest draft version of the ipp scheme proposal. It
turns out that it was included as part of a message sent out by Bob
Herriot. To make it a bit easier, I have now put that text into a
separate TXT document, which is attached to this message. I will also
put it up on the server, but it seems to be inaccessible right now.

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com