No subject

manros at manros at
Tue Aug 4 08:10:14 EDT 1998

>From ipp-owner at Tue Aug 04 01:53:52 1998
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:48:17 PDT
To: ipp at
From: Carl-Uno Manros <manros at>
Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference 980805
Sender: owner-ipp at

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference 980805

We will hold our normal weekly conference on Wednesday.

I was hoping to get some further news from Keith about the IESG process,
but it is apparently not yet finished.

The deadline for new I-Ds to Chicago is already this Friday, so we are in a
hurry to get anything we want in for that finished over the next couple of

We should discuss the new draft on the additional operations and decide if
we want to introduce the current draft from Tom et al as an I-D.

We should check if there is any news on the bake-off preparations, and we
need to firm up on the agendas for both Toronto and Chicago.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     August 5, 10:00 - 12:00 PDT (1:00 - 3:00 EDT)
Phone:    1-800-857 5607
Passcode: cmanros

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at