Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Aug 4 18:55:18 EDT 1998

All,

Now the Xerox IPP Prototype Client and the IPP Test Tool are available for
you to download from our web site. The official release is tomorrow.
If you want to beat the crowd, download today.

The URL is:

	http://www.xerox.com/research/ipp/

If you do not have the Java JDK and JFC loaded, you will need about 60 MB
of free disk space.

For any questions contact: xerox-ipp-tools at cp10.es.xerox.com

Enjoy,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com