>From ipp-owner at pwg.org Thu Aug 06 02:34:07 1998
Message-Id: <188.8.131.52.19980805183006.00a126c0 at garfield>
X-Sender: cmanros at garfield
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:30:06 PDT
To: ipp at pwg.org
From: Carl-Uno Manros <manros at cp10.es.xerox.com>
Subject: IPP> ADM - Some decisions from the IPP phone conference today
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Sender: owner-ipp at pwg.org
Here a couple of things that were decided in today's phone conference:
1) To pour the latest version of our ipp scheme text into an I-D format and
send it to the IETF as basis for the upcoming discussions in Chicago.
To get this done quickly, I put my name on it and added the usual boiler
plate stuff. Otherwise the text is as you saw it last on the DL.
2) No other documents will be sent in as I-Ds at this stage, and hence will
not be available as input for Chicago.
3) I will try to get the Agendas for both the IPP meeting in Toronto and
the IETF meeting in Chicago before the end of the week.
4) If you want to participate in the bake-off, please note that the last
day to register is on August 21.
5) I am still looking for volunteers to prepare presentations on
Notifications and on the New Operations in Toronto.
6) I would also like to know who of you plan to show up for the IPP meeting
in Chicago on August 26? Please send me a message if you plan to go.
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com