No subject

manros at cp10.es.xerox.com manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Aug 11 02:28:50 EDT 1998

>From ipp-owner at pwg.org Mon Aug 10 20:33:09 1998
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:06:57 PDT
To: ipp at pwg.org
From: Carl-Uno Manros <manros at cp10.es.xerox.com>
Subject: IPP> ADM - Temporary problems with the PWG seever
Sender: owner-ipp at pwg.org

All,

As you might have noticed, we have some problems with the PWG server at
present. There are two problems:

1) All messages sent to the DLs come out a second time without any subject
line and some other garbage in the heading.

2) Access to the FTP server seems to be rather limited and it is sometimes
impossible to get access both over a web browser or using an FTP program.

Due to the situation at Underscore, they are unable to find the cycles to
remedy problem 1) at present. The access problem 2) seems to come and go,
and you may want to try again during a more quit time of the day.

We are trying to speed up the process of relocating the PWG server to its
new home, but this will also take a bit of time. I ask for your patience
in the meantime.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com