Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Oct 7 11:58:38 EDT 1998

This mail message proposes the process for reviewing and approving the
answers to the issues on the Model document.

The Answers include the exact text for the resolution of any issues that
require changes to the Model and Semantics (MOD) or Transport and Encoding
(PRO) documents.

Please raise any issues or concerns about the Answer section and the
proposed new text preferably on the e-mail list.  We will discuss any such
issues on the telecon today, 10/7, and next Wednesday, 10/14.  Any issues
from 1.1 to 1.43 that have had no discussion by Friday, 10/16, on either of
the telecons or the mail list will be assuemd to be approved as written in
the Answer section.  I will then make such edits to the Model and Semantics
document (with revision marks turned on) starting 10/16.

Issues that are being discussed will be edited after resolution on the
mailing list with updated text and no further discussion for one week.

How does that sound for a process?

PLEASE SHOW THE PROPOSED TEXT FOR THE ANSWERS TO YOUR IMPLEMENTORS, IF YOU
ARE NOT AN IMPLEMENTOR, AND GET THEIR APPROVAL OR COMMENTS.

Thanks,
Tom

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     October 7, 14, 21, 28, 10:00 - 12:00 PDT (1:00 - 3:00 EDT)
Phone:    1-800-857 5607
Passcode: cmanros

Thanks,
Tom