Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Nov 4 05:18:18 EST 1998

Carl-Uno,

Could you please re-send this table, WITHOUT using tabs.  Those of us with
"clever" mail readers use a proportional font which causes the tabs not to
line up.  Unfortunately, the unnamed clever mail reader that I use doesn't
let me change the font of a received message that I have been able to
discover.

Tom