Ira Mcdonald x10962 imcdonal at eso.mc.xerox.com
Wed Nov 4 15:28:56 EST 1998

Hi folks,

I just made a new directory in the IPP area of the PWG server
(called 'new_SLP') and posted my email w/ the latest draft
of the SLP 'printer:' abstract service template from last
Wednesday (28 October 1998) to the PWG server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SLP/slp-printer-981028.txt

Please refer to this text when reviewing the 'printer:'
template at next week's montly PWG meeting in Tucson.
Good luck.  Take good notes...

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (outside consultant at Xerox)
  High North Inc
  906-494-2434