Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Nov 6 04:43:53 EST 1998

TH0>>>>
Here are my numbered comments on the SLP Printer template
Each preceded by THn>>>> ended by a blank line.

I would like to process these comments on the IPP mailing list and at the
IPP WG meeting next week.  Some of the comments propose adding
attributes or values to the IPP Model and Semantics specification to
keep the alignment with the SLP template.

Thanks,
Tom Hastings
Editor, IPP Model and Semantics specification