Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Nov 6 16:52:19 EST 1998

I have posted Ira's original SLP printer template proposal and my comments
which attempts to collect other people's comments, plus add my own for the
upcoming meeting next week in:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/ftp/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/slp-printer-template.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/ftp/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/slp-printer-template-th.txt

I also added the following to the pages-per-minute-color:

            # Black and white only printers do not have this attribute.
            # If this attribute is present, then the color-supported
            # attribute MUST be present and have a 'true' value.

Tom Hastings
(310) 333-6413