Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Nov 17 17:55:21 EST 1998

Agenda for IPP WG Meeting in Orlando - December 9, 1998

- Short presentation of IPP V1.0 set of documents forwarded to the
  IESG for publication as Informational RFCs.

	<draft-ietf-ipp-req-03.txt>
      <draft-ietf-ipp-rat-04.txt>
      <draft-ietf-ipp-mod-11.txt>
      <draft-ietf-ipp-pro-07.txt>
      <draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-05.txt>

- Short presentation of the first version of the IPP Implementer's
  Guide document. This V1.0 document will be sent to the IESG after
  WG review and last call.

     <draft-ietf-ipp-implementers-guide-00.txt>

- Presentation and discussion of the IPP URL Scheme draft.

     <draft-ietf-ipp-ipp-scheme-01.txt>

- Presentation and discussion of Internet Fax over IPP.

     <draft-shockey-ipp2ifax-01.txt>

It is expected that most of the meeting time will be spent on
the last agenda item.
--------

The new texts will sent to the IETF secretariat late this evening,
but the document references given above should be correct when the
documents come out.

Carl-Uno