Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Nov 18 14:39:27 EST 1998

All,

We spent some time reporting from last week's meeting in Tucson and
about the new IPP drafts that have now been sent to the IETF secretariat.

Subjects for further discussion on the DL, in the IETF meeting, and in the
next IPP meeting in San Diego are:

- Security, including TLS and SASL
- Input to the SLP project on printer schema
- IFAX over IPP, including Notifications

We want your comments on the first I-D version of the Implementer's Guide.
We expect to publish one more version of the IIG before making a WG last
call
and sending it to the IESG as part of the IPP/V1.0 suite. Some resolved
issues did not yet make it into the first version of the IIG and will be
added in the next version.

Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, we will not hold any phone conference
next week. The last IPP phone conference for this year will be held
on December 2 (after that it is IETF meeting & IPP meeting & Christmas).

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com