IPP>TES - January agenda

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jan 6 13:12:10 EST 1998

At 05:24 AM 1/6/98 PST, Roger K Debry wrote:
>I wonder how fruitful it will be to devote an entire day to Testing, given
the
>low
>participation thus far in these discussions. There has not even been any
active
>teleconference sessions recently.
>
>Roger K deBry
>Senior Technical Staff Member
>Architecture and Technology
>IBM Printing Systems
>email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
>phone: 1-303-924-4080

Roger,

The intent of the Maui day on testing is really to make it more into a
workshop in which we can initiate the necessary activities in this area. I
hope that we can get enough of the right people to attend so that we can
achieve that goal.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com