Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jan 7 18:00:20 EST 1998

--=====================_884242820==_

Here is the header for the IANA document:

INTERNET-DRAFT                                             Thomas Narten
                                                                     IBM
<draft-iesg-iana-considerations-01.txt>          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                                                                 UNINETT
                                                       November 21, 1997

       Guidelines for Writing an IANA Considerations Section in RFCs

                  <draft-iesg-iana-considerations-01.txt>

Here is the resend of the original mail, including posting of the
.doc (WORD6 so you'll need to fix up any cross references) and the .pdf
versions: