IPP> MOD - Definition for 'reverse-portrait' enum value

IPP> MOD - Definition for 'reverse-portrait' enum value

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Jan 8 21:55:59 EST 1998

Tom,

Your rewording may be OK, but I leave it to others to choose between the
two options of:
   a) mine with the "for" clause at the beginning of the 1st sentence but with
      your other minor fixes.
   b) yours with the "for" clause at the end of the 1st sentence.

I tried various wordings and I felt that "for" clause at the beginning
made the sentence clearer.