IPP> Re: How should the server behave

Paul Moore paulmo at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 8 17:02:33 EST 1998

The fundamental mind shift would be to recognize that two people trying to
hit the printer at the same time is not an error condition, but is part of
the fundamental feature set of a network printer. (Imagine a deli-counter
that said to you 'sorry we have a problem please come back later' if there
was somebody else in line, even if they did tell you that the problem was
that there were other people in the line)