Keith Carter carterk at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 10 15:56:27 EST 1998

Don,

You wrote:
"I would like to propose the UPD group meet on Tuesday evening.
Any violent object(ion)s?  Keith, can we have the room in the evening?"

The same meeting room used by the P1394 working group on Tuesday 3/3 is
available for a meeting on UPD that same evening.  Let me know if there is
sufficient interest so I can reserve the room.  Also, we'll need a start and
stop time.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: carterk at us.ibm.com
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155
fax: 512-838-0169