Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jan 11 19:48:36 EST 1999

Final Agenda for IPP Meeting on Maui, January 19-20, 1999

Tuesday January 19 - Starting at 8:30 AM

- Review latest draft of the Internet Implementer's Guide
  (We expect to publish a new I-D out of Maui for WG Last Call)

- Review where we stand on IPP/NV
  - IPP URL Scheme
  - IPP TLS Security
  - IPP Notifications
  (We need revised/new I-Ds on these subjects ASAP)

- Report on SLP schema for printing

Tuesday January 19 - PM
-----------------------

- Discuss Testing Plan and other aspects of our IPP Bake-off in March

- Discuss IPP/1.0 extensions

Wednesday January 20 - Starting at 10:30 AM

- Presentation and discussion of Salutation as it applies to printing
  - Bob Pecora from the Salutation Consortium

Wednesday January 20 - PM

- Presentation and discussion of Jini as it applies to printing
  - Bob Scheifler from Sun

- Any other issues.

Well met on Maui,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com