Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Wed Jan 13 14:02:24 EST 1999

All,
A teleconference will be held this Friday from Noon to 1:00 eastern(9:00 to
10:00 pacific).
To participate:
   Phone: (800) 857-5607   (Xerox Intelnet: 8*535-5000)
   passcode: pzehler
Please let me know if we need an international number set up.
I currently have 15 slots set for the call.

The objective is to discuss the content for the IPP Bake-Off 2.
We will discuss the prioritized list for testing at the IPP Bake-Off 2
stored at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/Bake-Off2-Priority-List.pdf
The Test Plan will also be useful for the discussion
The Test Plan is available at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/IPP-Test-Plan-990112.pdf

The teleconference will cover:
   Finalize prioritized list
   Flesh out testing items
   Discuss testing methodology/logistics/schedule
   Timeline to the Bake-Off
   Registration information

________________________________

The call for registration for the second IPP Bake-Off will be sent out this
Friday.
Registration for the Bake-Off is mandatory to attend.
The last day for registration will be February 1.
If you are going to attend........register.
If you plan to attend...............register.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Networked Products Business Unit