Mikael Pahmp mikael.pahmp at axis.com
Thu Jan 14 14:19:22 EST 1999

My last mail cc:'d to both ipp at pwg.org and srvloc at srvloc.org seems
to have bounced back and forth between the lists so I'm only
sending this to the IPP list.

In your latest 'printer:' template draft the notion of having only
one SLP entry with several URI's listed in the
'printer-uri-supported' attribute is still there. In an earlier
mail from Robert Herriot (included below), it sounded as if you've
decided to go with separate SLP entries for each URI. What is the
rationale for staying with one entry per printer?

/Mikael