IPP> FW: Internet-Draft Cut-off Date

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 9 12:55:23 EST 1999

FYI,

Carl-Uno

-----Original Message-----
From: Cynthia Clark [mailto:cclark at ns.cnri.reston.va.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 8:35 AM
Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off Date

The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the
Minneapolis IETF meeting is Friday, February 26, 1999
at 5pm ET. Internet-Drafts received after this time will not be
announced nor made available in the Internet-drafts Directories.

We will begin processing Internet-Draft submissions the week
following the IETF meeting.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Cynthia Clark
IETF Internet-Drafts Administrator
<cclark at ietf.org>